The National Institute for Health Innovation is a recognised leader in conducting large trials of innovative health interventions. Our work on health interventions using mobile phones is unparalleled. The NIHI's Polypill research is leading the world.
The attention accorded to quality of study design, web-based data management and statistical analysis means that the NIHI's research processes and outputs are of a consistently very high standard.
Polypill in the news...
- HRC News: Global trials of ‘super pill' a step closer
- BMJ: What happened to the polypill?
- New Scientist: Multi-drug 'polypill' finally to tackle heart problems
- The Times of India: Polypill for the heart
- New Scientist: Tests of Cheap polypill begin
- Top News: New Four-In-One Pill Will Halve Strokes And Related Deaths
- Healthcare Republic: Cardiovascular 'polypill' trial launched in UK
- themedguru: Red Heart pill to halve strokes and related deaths
- inthenews.co.uk: Life-saving 'polypill' takes on drug companies
- Guardian.co.uk: Tests start on pill that could lengthen millions of lives
- Telegraph.co.uk: 'Polypill' could cut heart attacks and strokes
- Time Magazine 21 May 2007: 'A remedy off the rack'
- Pharmatechnologist.com: Dr Reddy's overcomes formulation challenge to develop 4-in-1 heart pill
- HRC News Issue No. 55 March 2007 p7: Polypill trial underway
- Reuters.com: India's Dr. Reddy's to develop combined heart pill
- Red Herring: Dr. Reddy’s Develops Heart Pill
- IBNlive.com: Say goodbye to pill-popping woes